Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Prep

The Roes headed off to the local Pumpkin Patch, which I thought was pretty funny considering I grew up in this area and this used to be a cow pasture. South 47 Farms was fun for about 10 minutes.



All these wooden things with head cut outs are fun to do, I don't care what anyone says.





Here was a nice goat. I love goats!



Emily is really into sticking her tongue out, Ala Michael Jordan slam dunking.




I was having a nice time. Dave told me to wear boots. These were the first things I thought of. He was embarrassed to be seen with me.



An alpaca.


We were so close we had to swing by and see Papa.

Getting ready to carve the pumpkin. Emily was trying on a dog costume.







Dave is never too far from a Fosters.




Finished product, two teeth on the bottom, just like Emily.


No comments:

Post a Comment