Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Stop the Insanity

With all the snow, work being really busy, getting ready to have 14 people for Christmas Eve and chasing after a 10 month old, this is the best post I am coming up with for this week.

Emily looking out the back door. This was the night we got 10 inches.


Dog Tracks. The snow was blowing in drifts up the front door. Dave of course took the dogs on a walk.


Dave and Emily sledding.


Emily was too cold, we had to go back inside.


2ft long icicle outside our bay window.

I hate snow and weathermen. Today was supposed to be clear and its been snowing lightly all morning. I told Dave I was going to keep this blog PG, so I wont tell you how I really feel.
Merry Christmas!!! - The Roes

1 comment:

  1. Hope you guys have a great Christmas. Should be a memorable one with Emily!! Let's get together after the holidays when the madness dies down.

    ReplyDelete