Saturday, July 18, 2009

Enumclaw King County Fair

Ignoring Enumclaw's sordid past, it was a really cute place. Really nice and clean. The fair was a blast. It was great fun. Emily enjoyed the dogs, got licked by a cow and got to ride a pony. She also got a pet a cat that was dressed up like an astronaut including a helmet made out of a sweat sock.

Sheep



More sheep, I was bummed because they weren't wearing their KKK outfits.


And more sheep.



Piglets


This pig was 11 years old, it was asleep I hope.



Alpaca, we petted this one and then it burped.

I don't know how this one could see.



Another Alpaca.



This goat looked like Dave, it's teeth were showing.



Pony ride. I was walking with her because her Daddy was afraid she was going to fall off. Beautiful Enumclaw in the background.



More pony ride.



Still riding.



Did I mention we took a pony ride?



Emily likes ponies.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe Emily rode a pony! The girl has no fear...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no, I see a real pony in her future!

    ReplyDelete