Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I wanted to get a picture of the table before everything gets used. I spent all day washing the dishes and setting the table just right. I set Emily a place, but she will not be getting near this, too many breakable things.



Here is our menu:

Turkey
Mashed Potatoes with Gravy
Cabbage Salad
Green Bean Casserole
Stuffing
Cranberries
Relish Tray
Rolls
Vegetables and Dip for Appetizers
Dessert (brought by Colleen)

I doubt I will be online tomorrow or for the rest of the weekend. Hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving.

As a side note, Emily is turning 9 months tomorrow. She's 3/4 of the way to being 1 years old. I am very excited about this. She's a great little girl. I am looking forward to seeing her enjoy her first holiday season. It should be amazing.

1 comment:

  1. you must be excited! looks pretty. Happy thanksgiving from Texas

    ReplyDelete