Thursday, November 6, 2008

Playdate

Emily went to her first play date with Renton Moms Group today. We stayed for a whopping 45 minutes. It was nap time so we had to bail out early. Everyone was commenting on how fast she moves around. There were some kids that were nice to her, most were crying over snacks and fighting over who got to sit in the car seat. It was fun and very entertaining, I would definitely do it again.

Right before we left to go to Danielle's house Emily ate some green construction paper. Don't ask me why there was green construction paper on the ground, I couldn't tell you. I never did find the chunk she bit off so I am assuming she ate it. I am nervous about it, I was going to call poison control, but I am thinking its going to be OK because its made for kids to play with. It just might turn her poop green. I will keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. are the kids in the playgroup all around emily's age? we'll have to get together so she can teach cal to crawl ;)

    ReplyDelete